Ad Deum zomer workshop
15,16,17 & 18 juli 2019
General Agreements / Rules of Procedure
Duiven apr 2019 General Agreements / Rules of Procedure
1. addeum Dance workshop / Martina Tak-Visser House Rules
2. Arrangements Workshops
3. Cancellation and refund policy
1. ADDEUM DANCE WORKSHOP / MARTINA TAK-VISSER House Rules
We expect dancers to abide by the following house rules:
· Please be on time
· Appropriate dance clothes must be worn.
· Body cream/oils or hair products that you use may remain on the floor after you have been doing floor work and make it slippery for the dancers in the subsequent classes. If you use these products please cover yourself appropriately so that they do not have contact with the floor
· No food or drinks are allowed in the studio.
· Mobile phones must be switched off.
2. Arrangement workshops ADDEUM DANCE WORKSHOP / MARTINA TAK-VISSER reserves the right to cancel workshops in the case of unforeseen circumstances. Workshops should be paid after receiving the confirmation letter, in which the deadline of payment is stated.
3. Cancellation and refund policy: Dutch law stipulates a reflection period of 14 days for a purchaser of a product. The start of this period is on the registration date. If necessary, you can contact the management in writing and ask for the standard withdrawal or dissolution form. This must be filled out and a reasonable explanation given. In case the workshop starts within this period, the policy concerning refunds is applicable. Participants are guaranteed a full refund of their payment only in the case that they are not selected for the workshop, or if the workshops is overbooked or cancelled for any reason. ADDEUM DANCE WORKSHOP / MARTINA TAK-VISSER cannot take responsibility for any other costs that have been made, including travel and housing. In case of cancellation on the part of the dancer, we will refund your payment except for an administration fee of € 10, -. For cancellations by participants within one week before the start of the workshops, only 50% of the fee will be refunded. If you cancel within one day before the start of the workshop, the workshop fee cannot be refunded. In case of injury during the workshop; your payment will be refunded except for an administration fee of € 10,- , and minus the days you took the workshop. Registration for workshops includes that you confirm and accept our General Agreements / Rules of Procedure. Please note that participate in the workshops of ADDEUM DANCE WORKSHOP / MARTINA TAK-VISSER and facilities is at your own risk. ADDEUM DANCE WORKSHOP / MARTINA TAK-VISSER is not responsible for any damage, injuries or other occurrences.
Be aware that things can be stolen from the dressing rooms. Please take your valuables into the studio with you. We ask everybody to be attentive. In case of theft the police will be informed without any hesitation.
The CV information we receive about dancers and teachers will not be shared with third parties. We will not use your personal information for direct marketing purposes. We will take all reasonable steps to keep information we hold about you secure, however, we cannot guarantee security online. Only when given permission we will post information on the website. Please let us know if you no longer wish us to publicize or keep your CV or other information, and we will then delete it from our system. However, third parties who have previously received your CV may have retained a copy in their own files or databases. We are not responsible for their attention, use or privacy of your CV in these instances. In accordance to art. 9 of the “Wet bescherming persoonsgegevens 6 juli 2006”, we inform you of the fact that we will use your information meaning to keep you informed about our offers and activities